To: The Boss
Date: August 9
You’ve got to be kidding. I don’t even know where the office is these days. Yours, I mean, not mine. And I’ve never met anyone from there, except when they’re here, which makes for a curious dynamic.
On the emotional front, Lizard Lady has decided:
- She really hates Noah, he’s really messed up.
- She pities him (what did Spinoza have to say about pity???).
Shortly after that, following a 10-minute confrontation, she was weeping. She had told him to get lost.
He condemned her because:
- She likes school more than he does.
- She took him in to food and shelter like a puppy – “I don’t like that!”
- She’s afraid of getting involved.
- She won’t trust him.
- She won’t fuck him.
- She won’t take off with him to go nowhere.
- She won’t give him anything, even though he promised: “I’ll give you anything you want.”
- She’s not free.
He’s twenty-eight, plays guitar and banjo, and sings. He has no home and no income. He’s a parasite who thinks everything should be free.
He doesn’t like classical: “It’s not People’s Music. They can’t understand it.” Dismisses opera: “Why be better if you’re good?” Literature, ditto. So much for her fields.
Looks like a sandy-haired, sour Allen Ginsberg. She was crying and apologized to me: “You shouldn’t see me like this.” A flood of tears.
Later, we wrestled and LAUGHED we felt so good. So I CAN get THROUGH to her!
I need to wrestle, tease, play more – that’s why I wanted Sylvia, the Staten Island nymph.
For the full story, click here: BIG INCA